What does your dream company look like? If it’s a fun high-growth startup where people look forward to coming to work in the morning, keep reading.
RenoRun is made up of movers and shakers, who have created a new way to order building materials. We are a family of creative minds, humbly transparent and obsessed with making our customer’s lives better. We are market leaders, as the fastest-growing materials supplier, delivering to both Canadian and US cities. To contractors, renovators and craftsmen, RenoRun is the single materials provider because they get quality materials, from anywhere, anytime, simply and reliably.
The company is headquartered in Montreal, has raised $29M in total funding and employs more than 130 RenoRunners.
Brand Ambassador (Outside Sales Representative)
The Brand Ambassador reports to the Head of Sales Ops and is an integral part of our success. They are primarily responsible for gaining new business by introducing RenoRun to the city’s contractors by visiting job sites, handing out swag and demoing our app. The role is performance-based: the more leads you create that end up closing, the more money you can make. You will be paid a base rate of $20 per hour plus commissions with no cap. This is a 6 week contract role working from 8am-2pm Monday to Friday, but there will be an opportunity to make this a full-time role based on results/performance.
Your typical day could include:
- Drive our wrapped van around town to meet contractors on-site or at the office
- Leverage all kinds of SWAG (t-shirts, giveaways, tools) to engage prospective clients
- Clearly articulate the RenoRun value prop and our special promos
- Develop a pipeline of leads to feed the sales teams
- Get rewarded for leads that convert to customers (extra commissions)
- Competitive compensation package
- Access to a company vehicle with fuel and insurance provided
- Flexibility and freedom of being out and about on the road
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- High level of initiative and drive
- Performance-driven attitude
- Very organized with tools/IT systems/Lead creation
- History of high performance in outside sales/ brand ambassador roles
- Tons of energy
- Construction knowledge is an asset
- a valid D class Massachusetts drivers license
- a clean driver’s history
- a cleared criminal record check (issued by RenoRun)
Why You Should Work With Us:
We know building and renovation. We are industry leaders.
We make puns. We have fun.
We cut to the point because we value people’s time.
We are culture-driven. We care, a lot. And we say it.
Thank you for your interest in RenoRun!
For more information visit www.renorun.com