What does your dream company look like? If it’s a fun, hyper-growth startup where people look forward to coming to work Monday mornings, keep reading...
RenoRun: We are market leaders, as the fastest-growing materials supplier, delivering to Canadian and US cities. To contractors, renovators and craftsmen, RenoRun is the single materials provider because they get quality materials, from anywhere, anytime, simply and reliably. We're truly disrupting the way construction professionals purchase and receive their materials.
The proof is in the pudding! We have recently closed one of Canada’s largest Venture-Backed Series A’s for 2019 and are in search of AMAZING talent to help propel the company on to the next.
So if you're looking for impact, look no further. Come join RenoRun!
We are looking for a Director of Procurement with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to help RenoRun create the best construction material retail experience for Professional builders. You will be responsible for all aspects of direct material procurement and sourcing in Canada and the US including, designing the procurement process, establishing and fostering vendor relations, building the team to support that process, setting & managing relevant KPIs.
What You'll Do
· Design RenoRun’s Procurement Process. Design and manage all aspects of direct material procurement and sourcing in Canada and the US including, developing vendor relations, building the team to support that process, setting & managing relevant KPIs
· Build a high performing team. Define hiring needs, execute on those needs, and train new team members
· Forecast needs. Build forecasting models to ensure RenoRun carries the right level of inventory at the right time
· Monitor performance. Build, set, manage and present KPI relative to direct material. Given the importance of these metrics, your work will be visible at both the executive and board levels
· Drive results. Forecast and set quarterly goals for your team, while creating an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision to reach those goals.
· Gritty. Self-motivating individual who gets excited when confronted by big audacious challenges
· Problem-solver. Comfortable breaking big problems down and attacking them one-step at a time
· Experienced. Background in sourcing or procurement with past employers
· Team builders. Proven experience with elevating the people on your team to do things they never thought possible
· Analytical. Able to fully understand a P&L and the drivers of margin/profitability
· B.A/B.S or equivalent required; MBA preferred
What We Offer
· Opportunity to experience HYPER growth (cities growing at >300% annually)
· Competitive salary, bonus, equity and benefits
· Full P&L Control with ability to shape growth and operations
· Build and Manage your own team
· Work in an environment dedicated to hiring team oriented high-achievers
At RenoRun strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. RenoRun is an Equal Opportunity Employer.