What does your dream company look like? If it’s a fun, hyper-growth startup where people look forward to coming to work Monday mornings, keep reading...
RenoRun: We are market leaders, as the fastest-growing materials supplier, delivering to Canadian and US cities. To contractors, renovators and craftsmen, RenoRun is the single materials provider because they get quality materials, from anywhere, anytime, simply and reliably. We're truly disrupting the way construction professionals purchase and receive their materials.
The proof is in the pudding! We have recently closed one of Canada’s largest Venture-Backed Series A’s for 2019 and are in search of AMAZING talent to help propel the company on to the next.
So if you're looking for impact, look no further. Come join RenoRun!
The Product Owner reports to the VP of Product, and is an integral part of our success. They are primarily responsible for driving product management in a cross-functional, dedicated and self-directed team. The right candidate will be positive, energetic with experience managing end-to-end digital initiatives within scrum and kanban agile tribes.
Your duties will include feeding and managing the product backlog, driving your tribe to ensure rapid and high-quality deliveries, measuring the impact of the initiatives delivered and working tightly with your peers in Marketing, Sales and OPS.
A successful candidate should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver with high levels of diligence and autonomy. It is also required to be professional, confident and be able to understand and support the business prioritization process.
Your typical day could include:
- Discuss the product backlog with Product Managers and collaborate on Product roadmap
- Understand and defend product roadmap & initiative prioritization
- Own, feed, manage and groom product backlog
- Drive cross-functional, dedicated, self-directed tribes including product, design, tech & data
- Develop user stories & PRDs
- Contribute to scrums, sprint planning, sprint retro and sprint review
- Organize product releases properly and ensure the compliance with schedule
- Work closely with peers in marketing sales and OPS to develop go-to-market strategies & tactics
- Oversee roll-out of initiatives
Incredible Work Environment and Team Culture
Competitive Compensation Packages
Unlimited Vacation Hours for Office Staff
- 5+ years' experience of working on Product Owner or other relevant position
- Significant experience in backlog management & product lifecycle management
- Experience within a ecommerce and/or mobile commerce product role is an asset
- Background in software development and program management is an asset
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- Remarkable capacity to adapt and move fast
- Sense of humour…:-)
Why You Should Work With Us:
We know building and renovation. We are industry leaders.
We make puns. We have fun.
We cut to the point because we value people’s time.
We are culture-driven. We care, a lot. And we say it.
Thank you for your interest in RenoRun!
For more information visit www.renorun.com