RenoRun is the market leader in the fast growing on-demand construction materials industry. We help US and Canadian construction companies by sourcing, procuring, and delivering materials for their job sites. Recently closing our Series A of $23M, we are growing fast and looking to continue to expand!
We’re looking for a key operations leader who will be part of our founding team launching the business in Boston! You’ll hire and manage a high performing driver and logistics team. You’ll lead development of processes that will ensure our operations run smoothly as our business grows.
What to know
- You’ll be building and managing a team of 20+ drivers, dispatchers, team leads and materials specialists.
- You’ll like this role if you like ambiguity. We’re a fast growing and evolving company. We are looking for someone who can adapt and thrive in that environment.
- This isn’t a 9-5 job. You’ll be helping at our job sites at 6:30am, and sometimes need to work late to keep pace with our projects.
- We’re growing fast, and with that, comes opportunity. High performers will have opportunities to progress in the company.
- You will receive a competitive salary, equity compensation and full health benefits
- RenoRun is a construction sourcing and delivery company. We deliver construction materials to contractors in as little as 2 hours.
- We are the largest and fastest company in the space (globally) and are being touted as the next $1B unicorn start-up
- For more information, check out our website https://renorun.com/about
- 2+ years experience in successfully hiring and leading teams.
- Tech savvy (familiar with G Suite, CRM, fleet tracking and recruiting software)
- Gritty. Self-motivating individual who gets excited when confronted by big audacious challenges.
- Structured thinker. You are an expert at developing and refining processes.
- Organization and communication skills. You’re an effective communicator who can inspire trust and confidence.
- You’re comfortable rolling up your sleeves. You’re happy to jump in a truck and help with deliveries when needed.