What does your dream company look like? If it’s a fun, hyper-growth startup where people look forward to coming to work Monday mornings, keep reading...
RenoRun: We are market leaders, as the fastest-growing materials supplier, delivering to Canadian and US cities. To contractors, renovators and craftsmen, RenoRun is the single materials provider because they get quality materials, from anywhere, anytime, simply and reliably. We're truly disrupting the way construction professionals purchase and receive their materials.
The proof is in the pudding! We have recently closed one of Canada’s largest Venture-Backed Series A’s for 2019 and are in search of AMAZING talent to help propel the company on to the next.
So if you're looking for impact, look no further. Come join RenoRun!
The Senior Product Designer will be primarily responsible for driving solutions in a cross-functional, dedicated and self-directed team. The right candidate will be positive, energetic with experience working on end-to-end digital initiatives within scrum and kanban agile tribes.
Your duty is to design and champion the user experience, while balancing business objectives, design cohesion and ease of implementation.
A successful candidate should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver with high levels of diligence and autonomy. It is also required to be professional, confident and be able to understand and support the business prioritization process.
Your typical day could includes:
- Lead design initiatives to define, assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features
- Prototype ideas quickly, and validate product decisions using feedback and data
- Work with the Product, Data and Engineering teams to define & understand the requirements of a given product/feature
- Communicate directly with customers to understand their struggles with the product and be willing to modify designs to better meet their needs
- Participate in product feedback sessions and agile rituals such as standups, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Work closely with engineers to understand the technical implications of your solution, and translating it into blueprints to facilitate implementation
- Contribute to the design strategy for our products, thinking in terms of design systems, not just screens
- Create journey maps/workflows that will uncover unmet use cases
- Mentor and collaborate with other designers to bring out their best work
- Developing efficient research processes that ensure a steady stream of qualitative and quantitative insights
- 6+ years designing consumer facing digital experiences
- Proficiency with prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, XD)
- 1-2 projects you can walk us through that demonstrates your design prowess and approach to teamwork
- The ability to produce UI designs (hi-fi mocks) that are aesthetically pleasing and modern
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- Sense of humour… 😄
- Incredible Work Environment and Team Culture
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Unlimited Vacation Hours for Office Staff
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Access to Dialogue Telehealth Services
- Free food
- Dog friendly office 🐶
Why You Should Work With Us
We know building and renovation. We are industry leaders.
We make puns. We have fun.
We cut to the point because we value people’s time.
We are culture-driven. We care, a lot. And we say it.
Thank you for your interest in RenoRun!
For more information visit www.renorun.com