What does your dream company look like? If it’s a fun, hyper-growth startup where people look forward to coming to work Monday mornings, keep reading...
RenoRun: We are market leaders, as the fastest-growing materials supplier, delivering to Canadian and US cities. To contractors, renovators and craftsmen, RenoRun is the single materials provider because they get quality materials, from anywhere, anytime, simply and reliably. We're truly disrupting the way construction professionals purchase and receive their materials.
The proof is in the pudding! We have recently closed one of Canada’s largest Venture-Backed Series A’s for 2019 and are in search of AMAZING talent to help propel the company on to the next.
So if you're looking for impact, look no further. Come join RenoRun!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) reports to the Head of Sales Ops and is an integral part of our success. They are primarily responsible for contacting and converting construction companies to use RenoRun’s services by using a mix of strategies to differing extents (e.g., cold-calling, e-mail and SMS marketing, sales meetings) to close sales and develop relationships.
The role is performance-based, where the more you sell, the more money you can make with an earning potential upwards of 100K and no cap on commissions. Join early, as the company is quickly growing, and you’ll have tons of great advancement opportunities as a high performer.
Your typical day could include:
- Complete outbound calls to prospective customers (e.g., cold-calling, warm-calling)
- Develop and send written communications (e.g., SMS, email)
- Test out creative sales strategies
- Attend trade shows/conference/events and client meetings (maybe travel)
- Understand customer pain points and clearly articulate the RenoRun value prop.
- Manage a pipeline of leads through the appropriate lifecycle steps
- Collaborate and learn from a team of talented salespeople and leaders
- Convert leads to customers and get rewarded for it (commission based role)
- Work closely with marketing and customer success teams to onboard/nurture clients
- Group insurance (health, dental, vision)
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Competitive compensation packages
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) options
- Free food
- Casual dress
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of initiative and drive
- Performance-driven attitude
- Very collaborative, sharing team mentality
- Very organized with your time and tools/processes
- History of high performance in sales or service-oriented jobs
- Ability to think creatively and work in an unstructured environment
- Bilingualism, English and French, spoken and written
Why You Should Work With Us:
We know building and renovation. We are industry leaders.
We make puns. We have fun.
We cut to the point because we value people’s time.
We are culture-driven. We care, a lot. And we say it.
Thank you for your interest in RenoRun, for more information check us out on social media and visit www.renorun.com