What does your dream company look like? If it’s a fun high-growth startup where people look forward to coming to work Monday mornings, keep reading.
RenoRun is made up of movers and shakers, who have created a new way to order building materials. We are a family of creative minds, humbly transparent and obsessed with making our customer’s lives better.
We are market leaders, as the fastest-growing materials supplier, delivering to both Canadian and US cities. To contractors, renovators and craftsmen, RenoRun is the single materials provider because they get quality materials, from anywhere, anytime, simply and reliably.
The company is headquartered in Montreal, has raised $29M in total funding and employs 120 RenoRunners.
Fulfillment Agent (Construction Materials)
The Fulfillment Agent reports to the General Manager of Montreal, and is an integral part of our success. They are primarily responsible for picking quality construction materials, prepping orders and loading vehicles effectively.
Your typical day could include:
- picking material, preparing orders and verifying accuracy
- operating a sit-down forklift to move pallets and material
- loading and unloading vehicles by hand and forklift
- assisting with physical inventory counts
- keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- interacting with delivery specialists and dispatchers
- permanent employment with consistent weekday hours (full time and part time positions available)
- forklift operator training and certification
- group insurance benefits
- paid vacation and sick/personal days
- free on-site parking
- knowledge of construction materials
- familiar with the process of picking and preparing orders
- experience operating a sit-down forklift
- team player with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- ability to take initiative and follow instructions under minimal supervision
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- familiar with smartphones, apps and chat programs
- physically capable lifting and carrying +/- 70lbs
- comfortable standing and walking for a long period of time
- CSA approved safety boots
- a valid class 5 Quebec drivers license
- a clean driving record issued from the SAAQ within the last 3 months
- a clear criminal record check (administered by RenoRun)
Why You Should Work With Us:
We know building and renovation. We are industry leaders.
We make puns. We have fun.
We cut to the point because we value people’s time.
We are culture-driven. We care, a lot. And we say it.
Thank you for your interest in RenoRun!
For more information visit www.renorun.com