What does your dream company look like? If it’s a fun high-growth startup where people look forward to coming to work Monday mornings, keep reading.
RenoRun is made up of movers and shakers, who have created a new way to order building materials. We are a family of creative minds, humbly transparent and obsessed with making our customer’s lives better.
We are market leaders, as the fastest-growing materials supplier, delivering to both Canadian and US cities. To contractors, renovators and craftsmen, RenoRun is the single materials provider because they get quality materials, from anywhere, anytime, simply and reliably.
The company is headquartered in Montreal, has raised $29M in total funding and employs 120+ RenoRunners.
Delivery Specialist (Construction Materials)
The Deliver Specialist reports to the General Manger of Montreal, and is an integral part of our success. They are primarily responsible for picking quality construction materials, loading the vehicle effectively and delivering the orders in a timely manner.
Your typical day could include:
- inspect vehicle, clean, replenish supplies and report damages
- receive customer orders through our smartphone app
- report to and communicate with the dispatcher at all times
- evaluate and select quality building material from warehouses and vendors
- load material into van efficiently and secure it for transport
- drive to job sites around Montreal and unload materials
- interact with customers, take pictures and videos for social media
- permanent employment with consistent weekday hours (full time and part time positions available)
- over time paid at time and half
- use of a company vehicle and smartphone
- group insurance
- paid vacation, sick and personal days
- free on site parking
- ability to speak and understand both English & French
- physically capable of lifting and carrying 70 lbs+
- ability to work off of a smartphone with apps and chat program
- knowledge of construction, renovation and building materials
- professional driving, delivery and courier experience
- warehouse order picking and packing with forklift experience
- experience in sales and customer service
- CSA approved safety boots
- valid ASP card (Health & Safety on Construction Sites Course), an asset
- a valid class 5 Quebec drivers license for 5+ years
- a clean driving record issued by the SAAQ within the last 3 months
- a cleared criminal record check (issued by RenoRun)
Why You Should Work With Us:
We know building and renovation. We are industry leaders.
We make puns. We have fun.
We cut to the point because we value people’s time.
We are culture-driven. We care, a lot. And we say it.
Thank you for your interest in RenoRun!
For more information visit www.renorun.com